When it comes to kitchen interior design, there really is more to it than meets the eye. Before considering colourways and decorative features, it’s important to get the flow of the space, position of appliances and work surfaces just right to make sure that your kitchen has a functional kitchen design in a way that suits you and your family’s lifestyle needs.
So how would a professional interior designer approach the look of a new kitchen? We’re here to fill you in with expert interior design tips for all types of kitchens. Be yours contemporary or traditional, we’ve got all the know-how you need to help turn your kitchen into your dream space.
- Is your kitchen layout properly space-planned?
- Choose the right colour for your kitchen cabinets
- Pick the right finish for your kitchen units
- Is your kitchen cabinet design right?
- Opt for the best worktops for your kitchen
- Is the kitchen detailing up to scratch?
- Have you got the right kind of kitchen storage?
- Get the kitchen lighting right
- Is your kitchen fit for socialising?
- Give the kitchen personality